Tried this recipe a few times now and it’s become one of my favorites! Very easy to make the night before and pop in the oven when you get home.
- Package of frozen riced cauliflower (I get the Kroger brand)
- 1 cup corn (I used canned corn and stored the rest for later)
- 2 cans (red or green) enchilada sauce (roughly 2.5 cups or 20 oz)
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped
- Four 6 inch flour tortillas cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (I use the Mexican Blend)
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Cilantro (I don’t use this because I hate cilantro)
- Heat over to 350 F (If you are not cooking right away, skip this step)
- Microwave the riced cauliflower according to the directions. Allow to cool before opening and then add to a large bowl.
- Stir in the corn, enchilada sauce, chicken, and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- In bottom of a 9×9 casserole dish, place four of the tortillas “cut side” to the outside of the dish.
- Add and spread the cauliflower chicken mix to the top.
- Add two more tortillas on top, then sprinkle 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted on top.
- Serve with avocado, tomatoes, or greek yogurt/sour cream.
Serving Size: 1/9 pan
Carbs: 17g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 3g
Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 1g
Original Recipe Here