Here is a dairy free frosting that is great on cakes and cupcakes (or just with a spoon).
- 2 cups dairy free whipping cream
- This was hard to find and the only thing I found at Kroger was a Reddy Whip Almond Milk whipping cream in a can – 1 can was just about 2 cups, ish
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- The original recipe I used called for 1 cup of sugar. Since the dairy free whipped cream I found was slightly sweetened, I ended up just adding Tbsp of powdered sugar until I liked the sweetness. Use your own taste!
- ½ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Beat whipped cream until stiff. Since this was already done in the can, I just added a splash of non-dairy milk to loosen it up.
- Add powdered sugar, cocoa, and cornstarch and whisk until incorporated.
- Add vanilla and mix!